A fun and informal gathering online to discuss great books. Open to anyone who loves to read.
Join us for our next Books with Friends, Wednesday, June 23, 2021 from 6:30-7:30 pm.
We will be reading "Anxious People" by Fredrik Backman.
To join us:
All Zoom meetings take place from 6:30-7:30 pm.
Upcoming in 2021
2021 Reading List
- July 22, "The Life We Bury" by Allen Eskens
- August 19, "The Glass Hotel" by Emily St. John Mandel
- September 16, "Treasured Vows" by Cathy Maxwell
- October 14, "A Study in Scarlet Women" by Sherry Thomas
- November 18, "The Paris Library" by Janet Skeslien Charles
- December 16, "The Bookish Life of Nina Hill" by Abbi Waxman
Books with Friends - Past Reads
May 2021 - Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate
April 2021 - The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
March 2021 - The Guardians by John Grisham
February 2021 - When We Believed in Mermaids by Barbara O'Neal
(Thank you to author Barbara O'Neal for stopping by to participate in our discussion.)
January 2021 - Across the Winding River by Aimie Runyan
November 2020 - Ordinary Grace by William Kent Krueger
October 2020 - Magic Lessons by Alice Hoffman
September 2020 - Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
August 2020 - The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
July 2020 - Heaven, My Home by Attica Locke