"We're members of the Friends of the Buda Library because we are strong believers that investing in the library benefits the entire community. The many programs offered promote literacy, education, and just plain fun to help strengthen bonds between us all!" - Jaime Lee and Family
Ways to get Involved
other ways to make an impact
- Donate. Make a one time or recurring donation in your name or to honor a loved one.
- Donate using your company's matching funds program. More than 7,500 companies offer matching gift programs that match, double or triple the amount an employee gives to a charitable organization. Contact your human resources department for information.
- Support our local partners.
- Purchase books from the Friends Bookshelf at the Buda Library or during one of our pop up book sales.
- Shop AmazonSmile with the Friends as your beneficiary.
- Respond to the 2020 Census - 10 minutes equals 10 years of benefits for our community!
- Donate your gently used books for our book sales. All proceeds benefit the library. See book donation guidelines.